Save lives by providing pioneering awareness, education, support, and targeted research programs that lead
to early detection and improved outcomes for those affected by brain aneurysms.
Beat the Odds of Brain Aneurysms.
Helping brain aneurysm patients, survivors, and families is a rewarding experience that brings you closer to people who have a tremendous amount of courage, strength, and hope. Learn how you can make a difference through donating money, time, and support to those who need your help. However you choose to get involved, everything you do makes a difference. With your support, we can start making a real investment to help fight the devastation caused by brain aneurysms and save lives. So, how will you make a difference?
Latest News & Events
December 02, 2017
The Lisa Colagrossi Foundation raises awareness about brain aneurysms. WABC reporter Lisa Colagrossi died of undiagnosed aneurysm in 2015. Watch the full interview on Fox News Channel with Todd Crawford Watch Video»
November 30, 2017
The Lisa Colagrossi Foundation teams up with National Football League Players to shed a light on brain aneurysms. Across the league, several players are honoring their parents and loved ones lost to brain aneurysms as part of the NFL's My Cause My Cleats initiative Read »
AUGUST 9, 2017
Joey Gase Teams up with Lisa Foundation to Race for a Purpose. With two-laps to go in the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series’ 24th annual Brickyard 400 at Indianapolis Motor Speedway, Joey Gase had raced his #15 car in the top-10. However, after a major pileup on the final laps, Gase would finish in 25th place. Read »
Thanks To You, We Lead The Way In Saving Lives
To prevent Brain Aneurysms and improve outcomes...
we are rewriting the rules!
(mouse over box to scroll)
- Invited to address FDA on patient treatment options
- National Launch of Industry's First Public Service Announcement (May)
- Featured on Dr. Oz Show (Dec.)
- Featured by Good Morning America (Oct.)
- First Annual "A Cerebral Affair" Charity Benefit (Sept.)
- Launch of National Brain Aneurysm Awareness Month Campaign (Sept.)
- Media Collaboration with MWWPR/Ogivly PR Announced (May)
- TLCF Credited With Saving First Life (Dec.)
- TLCF National Media Tour (Sept-Oct.)
- TLCF Established (Sept.)